*This edition contains the EXACT text from books one, two, and three. It does not contain new material.
Untold miles of lawless, apocalyptic roads wait for our feet
“This is Safe Haven Refugee Camp. Can anyone hear me? …hello? Is anyone out there?
The end of the world has given us a harsh, merciless existence, where nature tries hard to push mankind to the very brink of extinction. Everything is against us, between us… Untold miles of lawless, apocalyptic roads wait for our feet, and the future, cold and dark, offers little comfort. Without change, there can be no peace. Only survivors.”
From dangerous trips into dark, apocalyptic cities, to patriotic rescues and furious revelations, Life After War is an action-packed fantasy series where those left alive must come to terms with their mistakes in the old world, while fighting for a place in the new one. Life After War. Magic and Reality blended into a post-apocalyptic fantasy series that you won’t ever forget.
Summary in 20 words or less:
An action adventure quest, with a supernatural romance, and many other subplots, set during the aftermath of the apocalypse.
What can you expect to discover in this fantasy series?
- The End of the World, up close and full of apocalyptic horror.
- A government conspiracy that caused the apocalypse.
- An adventure into the wastelands to find family, supplies, and safety.
- A supernatural romance with a dangerous secret about a child’s parentage and a love strong enough to survive nuclear armageddon.
- An invasion, ambushes, attacks from nature and man-guns and magic!
- A refugee camp with very different laws, picking up those who have survived.
- A hero you will love, even as you ponder the secrets that could lose him leadership.
- A witch, a doctor, a government storm tracker, a star, and three Marines struggling to keep their people alive and together as they prepare to defend themselves against Cesar’s slavers.
- A constant battle for survival that includes deadly trips into decaying American cities, insanity, relics of the past, and ghosts that stalk their every move.
“Set along the lines of The Stand and The Postman, this is a chilling vision of the collapse of all society and the rebirth of a nation by those who survived. It’s so much more than just another fantasy series.”
The Journey Gets Hard
“The first 50 days were a struggle for survival where so many refugees fell and didn’t get back up. Those of us who survived that second nightmare rolled over their bones with a furious shiver of hatred and kept fighting. There was nothing else we could do.”
Is their Haven actually Safe?
Safe Haven: A place of safety and of light, of duty and honor: A Refuge for survivors.
Also: A place of death and darkness, where magic and murder go hand in hand.
Angie and Marc have made it to Safe Haven and Kenn is already on the edge of murder. Will Adrian be able to stop the bloodshed or will everything he’s built start to fall? Can he keep the enemy at bay long enough to teach his people how to be survivors of this new apocalyptic world? After months of carrying the burdens alone, Adrian finally has the help he needs. Five of the six have come and he can’t wait to get things started. With Angie’s magic and his people skills, he is about to rebuild an entire country… If he can keep them out of the Slaver’s path long enough to get these special survivors to bond. If they won’t work together, everyone is doomed.
“Ready to go? This way to Safe Haven, Slaver attacks, and the Supernatural…”
Three full-length books, for one great price. Get your copy today!
Subscribe to receive 12 new titles, delivered straight to your inbox each day by 9 a.m.