Tell Me a Story: Episode ONE of The Story Series
Emma, a free-spirited bookstore owner in Orlando, keeps her business afloat with innovative ideas. Her most popular evening event is Story Brothel, where customers can pay writers to read aloud to them in a story-time for two, complete with cocktails. Despite the name, the event is usually tame. But things take a steamy turn when a handsome, urbane businessman hires Emma for a session in a private cabana. Daringly, she shares with him a reading of her erotica. Soon both of them are feeling the effects … and Emma’s wondering what kind of lover is underneath his expensive suit.
Caleb may be a billionaire real estate mogul, but he’s never been captivated by a woman as he is by the lovely, quirky Emma. Her rockabilly vintage dresses make him long to strip them off and do very wicked things to her. And her refusal to share her personal life only makes him more curious.
Soon the couple are spending every available moment together. But Emma’s building is in danger of being razed out from under her bookstore … and worse, Caleb may be behind her problems. Can she trust him with her life as she does with her body? Or will the prickly walls built during her harsh past keep them apart?
Tell Me a Desire: Episode Two
Tell Me a Lie: Episode Three
Tell Me a Secret: Episode Four
Tell Me a Truth: Episode Five
- NYT bestselling author Beth Kery says Tell Me a Story has “an engaging voice, sexy heroes and heroines and a wry sense of humor.”
- “The story-line is fresh. It’s new and it’s unconventional … who even thinks a story-time trope would even work with adults. I honestly thought I was about to read the most ridiculous story ever. I like it when I’m wrong :)” — OMG Reads
- “Tell Me a Story was a fast-paced novella which delivered hot, sparks flying moments and was sexy as hell and left me fanning myself and in search of a tall glass of ice water to extinguish the flames.” Tami Talbert, The Book Enthusiast
- “I have read 400 page books that left me with far less than this short story. Loved the ending as well as the character development. This book really leaves you feeling like you read a full novel.” — Alpha Book Club
- “Tell Me a Story’ is more than just the story, its a connection that will pull you in and touch your heart. A definite must read and will leave you with a wonderful HEA!!” –– Moments in West Florida
- “I really enjoyed this novella. I came into it apprehensive and left with a great big AWWW of satisfaction. This is a fully developed story, with well thought out characters, wonderful connections, strife, oh…and amazing HEAT…And the heat isn’t only in the sexy parts, but in the sensual love story told by this author. This was a perfect read! Perfect length. Perfect pacing. Perfect everything! Bravo!” — Ellie Masters
Subscribe to receive 12 best-sellers, delivered straight to your inbox each day.